Factor 55 Prolink Bridle
Factor 55 Prolink Bridle description
The ProLink Bridle provides winch owners with a means to replace the conventional winch hook with a safer and stronger screw pin shackle/D-ring. The ProLink Bridle is a multiple shackle mount product designed for winch cables. The ProLink Bridle is a specialised commercial product designed primarily for the towing industry.
The three individual shackle mounting holes allow the winch operator to mount fixed length bridle links to the outside positioned holes for common bridle towing, as well as a single centred shackle mounting point for a conventional single shackle recovery point. Dedicated shackle mounting points prevent dangerous shackle side loading conditions due to the pivoting feature of the shackle pin mounting hole. This allows for Closed System Winching techniques to be applied.
For commercial high repeating bridle towing, dedicated self centring shackles result in a safer means to bridle tow. This ProLink Bridle operation is similar to fish plate towing used in the ship towing industry where boat yaw is undesirable. Like all models in the ProLink family, the ProLink Bridle is engineered and made in the USA from 6000 series billet aluminium and is equipped with a 6Al-4V titanium double shear pin. The ProLink Bridle is only available in the Military Specification Anodising (Mil-A-8625 F Type III) hard anodised grey finish.
Made in the USA
Factor 55 Prolink Bridle Technical Specifications
MADE IN USA
- Machined from 6000 series billet aluminium.
- 5/8 diameter Titanium double shear pin
- 4.5 inches tall, 5.25 inches in wide, 3.5 inch base diameter
- Working Load Limit of 16,000 pounds
- Ultimate failure of greater than 42,000 pounds
- Fits all steel cables and synthetic ropes up to 3/8inch diameter
- EPDM “Rubber Guard” protects alloy Hawse fairleads and cushions line stowage
- Simple snap ring shear pin retainment
We Also Recommend