Ford Ranger PX MKI MKII A.D.D. Stealth Bull Bar
About Addictive Desert Designs Ford Ranger Stealth Front Bar
The Addictive Desert Designs Ranger T6 Stealth Bumper was designed to provide Strength and Durability with the best visual appearance on the market. This revolutionary design is now available for all 2011 - 2015 Ford Ranger T6 MKI Trucks also 2015 Ford Ranger MKII without Tech Pack. We working on a solution for the 2015 Ford Ranger MKII fitted with Tech Pack.
These bumpers are designed specifically to work with the unique air flow requirements that the Ranger Diesel Engine requires, and provide the best visual appearance on the market. Considerable work was done in the Front Bumper design to ensure air flow is consistent and unrestricted.
Special vents were cut into the front skid plates with protective wire mesh in front to help protect the inter-cooler even better than the stock bumper. In addition we added special duct work behind the skid plate to ensure that the air flow is directed right into the sweet spot of the inter-cooler area maximising the air flow and providing the best possible package.
Features Ford Rangers Include:
- Australian Air Bag Complaint ADR Approved Bull Bar
- Suits Ford Ranger T6 all MKI and MKII without tech pack only
- Fully Boxed Frame Horns
- .120" Wall Steel Tube Construction
- Laser Cut Skid plates, Tabs and Plates for a Precise Fit
- Direct fit – No Cutting or Welding required
- Stainless Steel Hardware
Overview of the Ford Ranger PX Stealth Bar.
- *Stealth Panels Included*
- Bumper Colour: Hammer Black
- Panel Colour: Satin Black
- Top Mount: 30" Light Bar. Lights not included
- Lower Mount: 20" Light Bar. Light not included.
- Made in the USA
- Offroad Industries will keep stock of popular items, please contact us for an update for availability.
- All Addictive Desert Design products will be shipped from Melbourne Australia.
- ** Shipping to other states in Australia other than Melbourne metro is not included in the price.
- For Shipping enquiries please contact us.
We Also Recommend