Factor 55 Prolink Winch Shackle Recovery Hook
Factor 55 Prolink Winch Recovery Hook
Factor 55 introduces the new ProLink shackle mount for winch cables and synthetic ropes. Engineered and machined in the USA from lightweight billet 6061 aluminium, the ProLink provides a safe means to easily attach a standard 3/4″ screw pin shackle to existing winch cable and synthetic rope eyes.
The cable or rope eye is captured into the body of the ProLink by a removable oversized 5/8″ double titanium shear pin. The front of the ProLink provides the precision shackle mounting hole and massive 1.2″ thick mounting tab. The ProLink is compatible with both Hawse and Roller fairleads and snugs neatly against both versions. All ProLink products come equipped with titanium pins and rubber guards.
Features of Factor 55 Prolink Winch Recovery Hook.
- Screw pin shackles are up to 5X stronger than conventional winch hooks
- Anodised and available in Red, Silver, Black, Blue, grey
- 16,000 pound max load rating
- Conventional hooks are too small to safely fit both ends of a recovery strap
- Recover straps cannot slip out of a shackle like they can with hooks
- Hook safety latches are not rated for loads and can tear recovery straps
- Conventional hook surfaces add higher stresses to recovery strap fibres, resulting in decreased strap ratings
- Shackles can be quickly removed and stowed away until needed for winching.
- Hooks do not cinch neatly against fairleads and are prone to rattling and loosening
- Conventional winch hooks are designed for chains – not commonly used recovery straps
No PO Box accepted must be a physical address. Shipped via Toll Express.
Free Shipping on Purchase over $50 except Addictive Desert Designs products
We Also Recommend